Osisi is a Portugal-based B2B cannabis start-up with a clear and precise vision: to grow exquisitely branded, small-batch, indoor, premium medical cannabis flower for the European market, based on a proprietary, data-driven cultivation strategy proven over many years of success in the North American market.
While the focus is now exclusively on medical cannabis, this venture fits seamlessly into the Osisi’s global business strategy: anticipating the inevitable transition of most of Europe into the recreational market, this business is positioning itself as a boutique, premium brand.
The opportunity to begin this program is immediate and entirely turn-key. The Company is licenced by the Government of Portugal to import, export, cultivate* and manufacture cannabis. All facility drawings are completed and approved by the municipality and an excellent parcel of land is included in the purchase price. All staff, job instructions, growing SOPs, sales agreements, product tracking and QC etc. are included. Simply add funds to immediately begin construction.
*Phase 1 of cultivation license approved. Phase 2 approval comes after construction.
- Plot in the Arazede Industrial area has been secured
- Geological and Geotechnical studies have been completed
- Licence has been approved by INFARMED
- All vendors, hardware and cultivation technologies have been selected and have worked alongside Osisi to deliver complete, finalized and integrated facility plans including: Architects/Engineers, General Contractors, Electrical/Telecomm Engineer, steel structure, HVACD, LED lights, water purification, fertigation, sensors and automation, CO2 misting, vertical racking, nutrients, genetics, destruction, onsite security and third-party monitoring, back-up generator, elevator and pre-fab office
- Proprietary, proven SOPs have been developed for cultivation, process-flow, IPM and security
- Senior staff and consultants have been involved in the plans from day one and are familiar with all aspects of the project including the Master Grower, Quality Assurance Manager, Head of Security, Project Manager, Cultivation Consultant, Construction Manager, EU GMP Consultant
- The stamped engineered drawings have been approved by third parties including ANECP (Fire and Safety), DGEG (Directorate General for Energy and Geology) and ABMG (Water Conservation Board) and are approved by the municipality to begin construction
Osisi’s facility will be in Arazede, approximately 20 km from Coimbra, the largest city in the region and 18 km from Figueira da Foz. The exact location is perfectly situated to a venture of this scope and caliber, encompassing approximately 6,000 square meters, with adjacent plots available for expansion.
- A virgin greenfield site, with zero concerns of contamination
- Located in a highly discreet zone with no neighbors
- All necessary infrastructure (roads, electricity, water, gas)
- 800 m access to the highway (A14)
- The municipality is entirely agricultural
Premium medical-grade cannabis demands perfect growing conditions that a retrofit building can not provide without excessive upfront and maintenance expenses.
The facility will be built from the ground up, housing state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and adhering to strict EU GMP standards.
- A modern vertical farming program design to maximize space and efficiency
- Highly precise sensor-based monitoring and automation to eliminate any threats, streamline cultivation, and collect data to continuously improve methods
- A security and logistics program designed by Canada’s most experienced and successful cannabis licensing and regulatory consultancy
- The best LED lights on the market, made of superior components of industrial thermal engineering aspects, with uniform distribution of full spectrum light that delivers the industry’s highest yields
The cutting-edge facility will ensure consistency and repeatability across our harvests, and guarantee Osisi the greatest yield, and the lowest cost of goods sold.
Offered at: €1,000,000
- Company registration: NIF 516307096
- Land: Arazede Logistic and Industrial Pole, Lote 151, 3140-047 Montemor-o-Velho,
- Licence: Import, Export, Cultivation, Manufacture of cannabis granted by INFARMED
- All documents associated with the build-out, including engineered drawings, structural designs, stability and exterior projects, executional drawings, fire and safety plans, electrical and mechanical drawings, vendor quotations, etc.
Interested in this opportunity? Fill out our contact form and one of our team members will be in touch.